Whenever black women collectively feel empowered and inspired by other black women, it always causes white (feminist) uproar.
"It should be about all women!" Yet, you bombard us with your propaganda to be the face of everything on the daily. Contrastingly, for us, it never has anything to do with one race of women being better than another race of women. WE acknowledge our existence and speak on our greatness when the world doesn’t. Saltine moments don’t ruffle our feathers. Take the latter anyway you want.
- Seth: "oh look, that new movie is coming out."
- Randy: "hey! I wanna see it too!"
- Seth: "Daddy can we have some money"
- Triple H: "Sure..here is $20 bucks..you boys go and have some fun"
- ***Arrive at movies****
- Seth: "Two tickets for my little pony extended edition please"
- Amber (the ticket seller) "That will be $20 dollars please and I love your outfit..it is so shiny!"
- **Winks at her and gives the money**
- Randy: "I want some popcorn"
- Seth: "Damn..I'm all out of money...but wait..I have this case...could I".....
- *Dean Ambrose stops playing DDR and tackles Seth..steals his popcorn and the case as he whacks Randy in the eye with a hotdog*
- Dean Ambrose: Nope.
- *Dean darts outside to a waiting vehicle with Roman in the drivers seat*
- Dean Ambrose: "He Still thinks I'm playing Roman..drive like you stole something!"
— JBL for all the accurate (via usesomebodyechelon)